Covid-19 Protocols Update (as of 22/12/22): Due to the recent sharp increase in COVID, flu and RSV cases in Los Angeles County, and in line with our ongoing prudent risk reduction policy to protect the most vulnerableAll Saints Church returns Mask requirement for all indoor meetings. We will reevaluate masking protocols in early January.
Sunday, January 8, 2023 It is a Healing Sunday. mike kinman He preaches at 7:30 am in the chapel and at 10:00 am in the main church. soloist at 10:00 Lydia Brown offers I pray this by Sorenson.
Healing Services and Blessings of Prayer Wraps
In the Healing Service, you are invited to experience the putting of hands on an ancient tradition and powerful experience in the church. As you start the year, let go of the past and welcome the new year. During the service, prayer rugs knitted and knitted by members of our community will also be presented and blessed.
9:00 a.m. at the Forum – Healing We All Need: Seeking and Providing Healing Among the Beloved Community
With the Community Care Leadership Team
Taking care of each other has a huge impact on how we heal. We all have talents and passions to support and take care of our community. Come to the Forum to get updates on how the Community Care Alliance is taking action, and share what you think will make a difference and how you want to get involved. No act of care is too small to make an impact among the All Saints Beloved Community. If you can join us in person, we’d love to see you! if not, Stream the forum live here.
Moreover 09:00 to join Ahren Martinez for arts, crafts, music and good vibes Family Time — before 10:00 for parents and children (kindergarten through fifth grade). Parents can join or drop off children. Join us at the Learning Center (top floor of Regas House) for music, art and fun! Contact for more information Ahren also firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Greeter Jenn McGaw Our Online Coffee Time On Zoom after 10:00 service.
Stream available at 10:00 am on our website live broadcast page, Our Facebook page and our Youtube channel. check out our live broadcast page to download service brochures and take part in our event of the week.
Our guiding principle for in-person worship continues to follow commonsense risk reduction guidance as we remain amid a declared public health epidemic, so to keep our community safe and well, our in-person worship guidelines include:
- Masks are required inside On the All Saints campus (as of 12/8/22), Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County, to protect the most vulnerable.
- Masks are optional outdoors.
- Both indoor and outdoor seating are available for services, and communion will be served at both locations.
- Our expectation is that those who enter the church will be vaccinated (if vaccinated)
- Those who choose to get vaccinated are requested to participate online.
- Residents are asked to maintain social distance between people/households.
- If we reach the seating capacity in the church, the bailiffs will direct you to alternative seating areas.
- We ask you not to enter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever or chills above 100.4°F, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, tiredness, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of new taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, or nosebleeds. discharge, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or if you have been in contact with someone diagnosed or suspected to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
#Sunday #Saints #Sunday #January